Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shopping Day ♥

Today go shopping with my sister Ms.Sharon, my BB and some of my friends~♥

I just slept for 3hours+ then go shopping, my face dam blur >"< cox ytd 4am slept,6am+ awake..continue slept,7am+ wake my BB wake up,8am+ continue slept~10am+ give BB's Grandma awake someone~ make me awake too~ then 11am+ im really awake....very tired and sleepy..LOL! so funny right? i awake so many time T-T pity me... wuwuwuwu~ let u all see my face~ like zombie~

prepared everything~we ready to go!!

This year CNY at KL dam no feeling...dam boring -.-!!
When i go shop also no mood to buy new cloth for CNY, cox ALL MY CLOTH SIZE OUT OF STOCK!! ARG~!!!dam sad~ haiz

After that i go Pavillion meet my BB and friends, then go DKNY look around but the cloth not fit me...haiss!!
after friend buy those cloth, I go meet my BaBe Nicole♥ haha...finally i see my BaBe Nicole~ cox miss her so much >"< xoxo~**♥

after that all my friends, they go sg.wang find my sister and accompany my sister shop and they shop buy ownthings too...left me and my BB go paktor~♥ hehe

BB hold me walk around pavillion find my dress, forever 21, topshop...this patch cloth too fancy for me...don like then nvr buy anythings~ >_<

haha,but BB bought me a RALPH LAUREN polo for Me~♥ just a little lucky left one color for size XS... better then ntg~ thanks BB bought for me ♥♥ i like it ^_^

after that we go many shop~ also the same all the size out of stock or not suit me >_< haiss~

finish shop,me and my BB leg start pain >_< we go find a place and eat and waiting others friends~ we go GODIVA eat my favorite chocalate~yeappie ^_^!!

Its Dinner Time~ We go Kuchai Lama eat "麻辣鸡" ~~~ really dam syok and nice~ rainning day eat hot and spicy food dam nice~ hahah ♥

after that my BB they go pub have a drink wif his friend and me,my sister and CK go Kuchai Lama boutique find cloth again... finally i bought 2cloth and 1 outer... haha but still not enough >_<
here is a cloth and etc i bought today kekez ♥ love it so much ^_^



done all the things we go my sister hse, then we go home~♥



4 comments:

  1. Pavilion no got xs u can try at Queens Park .. thr got club 21 all is brand .. I always go thr also .. ** Erm , act maybe u forget me , but i knw u .. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur suggestion, i go for all ard..quite fancy this patch of cloth not suit me >"<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and amazing!Love it very much!Great pose ever!God bless you.Amen
    how to potty train puppies link: http://how-to-potty-train-puppies.weebly.com/
    How to potty train dogs link: http://howpottytraindogs.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete