Monday, September 27, 2010

hahaha im back!!

aiyoyo...sorry boys & girls, i was so long never update never update my blog... b'cox im lazy!! 
but then...give alot ppl "!@#$%" ask me update my blog, so.... OH! BABY, IM BACK!! WEeeeee~~~  (◕‿◕✿)

hmmm......hmmmm...
don't where should I write.... hmm..
okay...hemp....


nowday i was so free stay at home, almost 1month+ 2month coming...

i was so boring at home...my bf's car give a stupid Sunway Jokey Park worker drive and  bang it!! Dam him @@ now, not enough car go to class.. til now car not yet fix out yet... =( so hope the car will come out soon & i can back to my class...i want faster end up my course too.... i feel i at home, wasting time >_<


well....in this 1month+ was many happy and sad stories..
sad stories blah blah blah...i skip it....
let share my happiness to u all.....
hehe, last Tuesday (21.september.2010) i was been invited by Mina Magazine to attend and become the Mina马来西亚国际中文版顾问,《女人我最大》时尚达人李佑群老师 Mix & Match event model... i was so happy and honord become their model..hehex..let share some picture to u all.... ;)



这是当天の活动造势,大家与老师的大合照



还没变装前.....:P

改装了~老师在讲解中...

 这是改装后の我...^^ 在为mina杂志拍照中...

 wee~~与李佑群老师来个合照❤

 这是当天便邀请的第3轮Mina Missyの女孩儿们
❤也是我の姐妹们❤ 

❤亲爱の帅哥美女们,请近请留意下个月十月份のMina米娜杂志罗❤

....continue....

the next day was mooncake festival
my bf's house having a mooncake festival BBQ celebration 
was so happy on that day,


weee...Babe Nicole celebrated with me...❤

......continue......


the next and next day,  having a small gathering with 3rd round mina missy gurls
we having our dinner at Giza Mall,Fullhouse
don't what should i write again...
so,i just share out some pic to u all lo.... =P


here we go.....^^

❤sisters❤


❤Happy Family❤

❤ Me & DaJie : Nicole Paris ❤

❤Me & San Jie : Joyce Chow❤

❤Me & Da Mei : WeiWei Hor❤

❤Me & Xiao Mei : Shermaine Chin❤

We ❤ Mina

Mina Missy Final is coming , start voting at Oct.
so i need boys and gurls support me & my sisters too..❤
THANKIU~ =) 

If want to see more pic, can go and add my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/0nLymeisy/112427012113703?ref=ts



-END-

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!!Many pretty girls and babes you taken picture with!Look like great sisterhood also.You look so lovely and nice,Meisy.Admire you the most Meisy.Gambateh and keep up the great work!
    the diet solution reviews
    the best way to lose belly fat
    ebook libraries

    ReplyDelete